Sunday, July 28, 2013

What do women want????

After two days of girls, girls, girls, I headed off to a comedian. I need to laugh and more is better. Well, he was not funny. He was foul mouthed, and luckily my date saw the look on my face and said, hey, let's get out of here, no one needs to listen to that. WOW! I have said that for years, to those who speak in toxic tones with toxic words. No one needs to hear that. The girls I worked with agreed. Women and girls deserve to be protected. We absorb, men project. It is nature. Men would do well to shield us and our feminine energy from this abusiveness. Thank you TJ, for protecting me, and saying out loud what women want to hear!! It is time we do a better job of taking care of what is precious and fragile! That includes our earth, our children and our hearts, and YES! our ears too. Speak only the words you long to hear, and this world will shift into love and light much quicker.

No comments: