Saturday, July 27, 2013

Non - conflict RESOLUTION now

That is how moms do this thing. There is no need to do anything less. Agree to disagree. You all have your own value and commonly what you think is most important is not the same as another. My values are mine, created by lifetimes of experiences. That is just fine. When you set your priorities and I set mine, the differences together create the whole, each one being accountable for their part. I love that, integrating to create wholeness. Refer to the yin/yang symbol. It is that simple. So be quiet and respectful and allow me my process. I will do the same for you. I will not interfere or criticize, I will honor and love the way you do you. Now will I agree that this is RIGHT, no, since there is no such thing as right or left or wrong in a circle. It is just whole and energetic and it radiates with love and light. Opinions are sharp tools and if you want one, be careful not to poke yourself in the eye. The negativity that you feel and speak, only effect you and your children and those you fool into believing you know best for them! That time is over, and people are awakening and they will choose what they want and you will not get to change their minds any more. Bullies are dismissed. Love wins! I knew it would happen and I am glad to see it here now, the mother is back and she is happy to hook up with the father and be whole again. Our world has mote it so. And so it is. Hallelujah Heralding the good news.

No comments: