Monday, July 29, 2013

Pushed, prodded and poked from another plane

We all know one another, and in the other plane we agreed to help when it was time. I have know that those who push, poke and prod me agreed to do that when I needed it here. It seems as though they are enemies, when the truth is they are the ones who love me the most. Am I willing to risk everything for you, to shine my light on you and shower you with my love? Yup! I agreed to be there when you needed me most. I agreed to do whatever it took to move you, you have done the same for me, including the crucifixion of the body. Glad I didn't choose that example for myself and that someone else did the hard job. I am a believer that is well and improving and knowing this as a truth, makes the hard jobs and tough times a whole lot easier. I know in the end we will all be together and the stories will be amazing. I love this world!

No comments: