Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Give some credit

I make choices and decisions based on my gut, my heart and my higher self. Period. I am not random, nor am I fearful. I choose specifically each word I speak and I am honest and direct, each task I perform and each duty I see through. Sometimes those close to me do not agree. Those who are insecure will get more insecure and make the drama of their own insecurities larger and more in need of some grease. I rarely hand out the grease that the squeaky wheel needs. I believe you need to find your own grease from within your own structure. I generally use the grease for my own needs and with that being done, there is not much left over. I do, however, give credit where credit is due. I watch, I pray and sometimes I even email, I love without ceasing and then I wait. Is that person feeling credited? It is a measure of worth against a future payback. Now there have been those who are still holding the credit and have not paid it back yet. Others have. I love feeling this gift, I hope you do to. Today give someone who does not deserve it, nor has earned it yet, some credit. Let's see how that pans out. I believe it to be GOLDEN.

No comments: