Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Personal transformation

leads to global transformation. Period. You can only change self. You can not change me or save me. You can love me, allow me, support me if you care about me. You can not hurt me either. Your pain is yours alone and others will only feel it if they choose to. I choose not to feel your pain, although I can certainly see it. This world will shift into light as each individual embraces the light within. Stand back as the nuclear explosions of self go off. I see the merkaba within the dodecahedron, she has started to spin within, and once fully engaged will activate the individual inot the oneness of community. It is beautiful to watch, we set it off in yoga yesterday and the world will feel different today because of our choice. The end.

No comments: