Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bubbling joy! Look out it is every where now.

My friend said he was driving his motorcycle down the road, listening to his music, thinking about his day and all that it had produced, and he looked down and he was going 75!!! He said he was surprised at much joy he was feeling and what that brought into his reality. I just smiled. When you do your work, become accountable for your choices and take responsibility not only for all of your own stuff but then put it into service to others - that brings amazing joy, a sense of purpose and real love of life here. JOY is what we deserve, not self pity or blame, or I don't deserve this so just skip me. JOYful IS HOW I WAKE UP EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE, MY ANGEL CARDS, MY MEDITATION AND DOWNLOADS INTO MY JOURNAL, MY BLOGS TO YOU, MY ANIMALS HUNGRY AND SMILING!! PURE JOY, ENOUGH TO INSPIRE ME TO DANCE AND SING, WHICH I DO! EN - JOY the day, you deserve it, me too. Thanks for sharing your joy story with me Ted!

No comments: