Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Can you remember LOVE?

What time in your life felt like love? As a kid, a partner, in a certain location or maybe even with a pet?? You know how love feels, no one has missed it. Some however, have forgotten. I love coffee, I call it my drug of choice, once a fellow brought it to me in bed one morning, now that felt like LOVE! My life has had moments where love ruled and some where it was painfully absent. The lack, loss and little energy of love being absent is where some folks get stuck! All you need to do is remember. THINK OF LOVE, WHERE YOU FELT IT MOST AND SAVOR THAT MEMORY IN YOUR MIND AND HEART AND THEN RADIATE IT OUTWARD THROUGH YOUR BODY IN YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR WORDS. Then you will magnetically attract it back to yourself, free and clear, as you are the source. It is like a homing pigeon, it can not come back to you if you have not sent it out! Simple lesson, free and true and so powerful. I look forward to seeing a lot of pigeons flying around today!!

No comments: