Friday, July 5, 2013

Nourish yourself fully

Many humans have experienced great changes in these last few years. I sure have. I won and I quit, I fell totally in love and lost that person to their own agenda. I left behind the parenting job as my girls created beautiful marriages and lives and I became a cattle rancher all by myself. I look at who we are here and what we are all about and it is simply the ability to flow with love and creative potential that brings us to Earth at all. I know that for the people it is time now to nourish themselves properly. They were not getting what they needed and it created issues. Starvation is everywhere, and fat people are starving just like the skinny ones. Learning about our food, our water, our air and our use of those things is key. Nourishing our land, our animals and ourselves supports the primary function of a healthy and highly functioning human and society. I am one of those humans, I actually know quite a few. I take care of myself by setting clear boundaries, speaking my truth and living my passions and not settling for anything that doesn't fill me to the top with good energy. I am now a cattle rancher, and not naming them will keep me happy in that role. Co-existing with my horses to create healthy pastures is the reason. Life is a never ending joy ride for me and this nourishes my soul, my life purpose and my vision for a new earth, healthy and strong. FIND WHAT AND WHO NOURISHES YOU FULLY TODAY, AND TELL THEM AND DO IT AND EAT IT AND SPEAK IT OUT LOUD WITH WORDS OF GRACE, RESPECT AND POTENTIAL. This is your only chance to make your dreams really come true. Namaste'

No comments: