Monday, July 22, 2013

The Seer

Under the super moon last night I saw. In my days I see and in my nights I see too. Energy, movement, colors and light, forming patterns that I recognize and some odd or unfamiliar. In my dream I went to the shore where they were tearing down the dock, and cleaning out the area, getting rid of the stuff long left there and submerged, even stuff still in working order. As they pulled the decking off the dock I had feelings of sadness at the loss of something that had been so good and sturdy. Then I felt the feelings of hope and renewal as the new and clean and restored shoreline is so ready to be reinstated as nature intended it to be. Water is emotion, shore is consciousness, submerged is buried feelings and dock is the place we go to talk to God about stuff down here. Being a seer is a gift and privilege and an awesome burden sometimes. I know what I must do and say and I do it most of the time in the light, but once in awhile I do it because I can. I have come to terms with that now. We all have mighty power here, and using it for the good our challenge, for to us and for us and then for the community. Take the moon light and amplify your knowing with a quiet meditation and see and hear what your next step will be. Mine is clean and clear and renewed and I for one, am glad the past is over now.

No comments: