Thursday, July 18, 2013

Are you ready for your service to others ?

What do think it will be?? We are all being called into service now, this world needs some teamwork to get it back in shape. Together with a vision of better and easier and healthier, I will proceed into my next reality. This one has been amazing in many ways and I for one am glad it is complete. Everyone brought a special gift for the transition. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOURS IS?? If you need a little clarity, come over for a horse session. Time with a healthy happy horse offers you a bigger mirror than what you normally have access to. Use the giant mirror of a horse to see the small and undeveloped part of your new matrix. I guarantee it is there within. It may be hidden yet, or still young and small, but it IS there. We need you and what you have to offer. All past transgressions are cleared, this is a fresh start for us all now! And service to others is the highest calling there is. Let me know, I look forward to it. Namaste'

1 comment:

Maggie McLaughlin said...

Our next phase!!! Finally, huh Su? So glad you are here and offering your special skills.