Monday, July 22, 2013

Grace

The quality of being considerate and thoughtful. Divine is the origin, human attainment is the gift. Annie my guardian, she is the purveyor of grace and she has been dispensing it into my life all along. Today she said I now will embody it all on my own. Thanks Annie, you have been amazing. This is the heavenly dispensation we can not earn for it is available to all just for the asking. It is a gift and free to all who choose it. To live in grace means I do not have to earn it, for it is free for the taking and the energy vital all on it's own. Grace can stand on it's own two legs. I long for us all the behave with grace, and move through this world with all that grace provides. Graceful, like the beautiful swan gliding across the water, perfect in her embodiment and process. WOW, sometimes even I am surprised, and this is a very special surprise for me, thank you Universe!

No comments: