Thursday, July 11, 2013

Please tell me what is good and right only

As a Naturopath I have a chance everyday to talk to people about the their choices and the resulting health. I do my very best to point out and embellish on what is good and right. It is the gift of taking one healthy cell and edifying it into a zillion healthy cells. One negative word spoken into reality starts that fire of fear and shame and frustration. I am aware that we all have boundaries, and respecting those boundaries is key here. Desiring to know what yours are is part of who I am, and I would also appreciate others knowing what mine are. I am commonly limitless. That is a part of my magic, I will spend energy and money and time on something or someone I see light in. I do not however respect late people or complainers or critics or those who feel sorry for themselves. Other than that, I do not care really what others do. I do not involve myself in other people's drama, I just smile and say good luck with that. I do love the fact that those enablers who add fire to dramas are starting to look at the energy wasted there and stop adding in. Just the fact that the word enabler is present now in the world of therapy shows us that it takes two to make trouble. One alone generally stops at the mistake, rethinking the position they have put themselves in. When my girls were little and in trouble I sent them to their room alone with pen and paper, I said show me how you are sorry and how you will fix this and what should be your payment or punishment and then I want a solemn vow that this will never be your choice again. Draw it or write it, just DO IT. I still have some of the letters of apology. They grew up to be accountable in their lives and I love that. No blame, no seperation from love just truth and recovery. If you need to write to someone and make ammends now is the time, send them a message of desiring forgiveness and explain the gift of truth you found there. Edify the good stuff and let the rest go now forever. We are here to learn and grow toward the light, it is the light in you that you should be working on, do not worry about mine, everyone else should be working on themselves. Smile and say good luck with that, I love you. Soon enough the truth and healing will appear!

No comments: