Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dis appoint

What does that mean really? Has that happened to you?? It is simply putting your trust where it did not belong. Trust is earned just like respect, it comes once a pattern has been established. My girls have been true and respectful and earned my trust over the years and because of that I have never been disappointed. I also earned theirs in the same way. I have earned the trust and respect of my clients in offering programs and protocols that assist in the upgrading energy and the healing of the body. My work never fails to amaze me. I have been disappointed in the choices I have made when I did not establish trust and respect first. That is a great lesson for me, maybe for you too. Be care full when you appoint your love, your energy and your potential. It is all about you, and no one disappoints you but YOU. I hear parents complain about their kids, when the real disappointment started with them first. Only those who feel disappointment can see it in another. LIke attracts like! Please look at this, if you trust and respect yourself and everyone else as a gift of the Creator this should shift into harmony very quickly! I would certainly like to be appointed to that position, how about you?!

No comments: