Saturday, July 6, 2013

On or off - you must decide now

For a long time I remained seperate. I felt it safer and more comforting although it is not my true nature. That no longer tempts me to stay out of it. I know that it was a part of a healing time I needed to remedy my broken heart. Lifetimes of earth life took a toll on all of us here who play the earth game. My life has been about healing not only myself , but also assisting those who ask. It was my greatest need and it became my greatest gift. You all have something special just like I do. There is not any time left to vacillate, you are being vibrated into the position of your choice of energy output. Proud, forgiven, graceful, healed people will land squarely in the light and love of a new earth. Using their gifts for the highest good of ALL! The rest are none of my business any longer. See you in the light, I look forward to seeing what everyone brings to the party!

No comments: