Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Vacation time - my Merkaba dream

I dreamed of a vacation with my old friend Darcy. She died awhile back and in the dream she was again dying. She choose to travel with me in those last few days, I was honored to be with her. A vacation in a dream is the rest and relaxation needed without having to care for others, only self. The people in dreams are aspects of me. Darcy as me was a joy, a free spirit, and dreamer of beautiful things, an awesome master gardener. We raised our girls together with great skill, tons of love and had amazing adventures. I slept yesterday for 18 hours - all day and all night too. I needed to just rest, a vacation out of my body. The adventurer part of my soul needed a rest too. I have lived a wild ride of a life here. Venturing into unchartered territory in many ways. My career, my spirituality, my faith in this world, my courage and my perspective on the whole were new to earth especially for a girl. Going it alone much of the time has taken energy that only the Creator could provide me. I used love for that purpose. If I love it, it will carry me and I can carry it too. Love hopes, heals and endures all things, and I used it for that. I guess now I earned a much needed vacation. I know it is all changing very fast now and for those of us who went ahead and have done all our work, let's party!! Hallelujah! See you at the beach.

No comments: