Saturday, July 20, 2013

I watched in awe!

I could see the rainbow bridge lowering and the earth raising up all at the same time. It felt a little wobbley to me and my one leg is still weak. I know I have spent every ounce of energy setting up for this moment in time. I was told I could only take that which is loving to me and loved by me, into my new reality. That took some house work, and garage cleaning and yard burning. That was a culling of my herd. I want only the strong and true and positive things I know or have created to follow me over. As you step into your future, make sure you take all that you cared deeply for with you. Anything or anyone who caused you pain you must leave behind now. It is not a sad day, but a glad day. Truth is love will be everywhere here in our new world, health, happiness and progress, all a part of the deal. I have had lifetimes of loss and sadness, and I for one, am super grateful to let them go now. I spoke with my brother and told him how much I loved him for holding me as child on the day they buried our father, we were very young and left at home with a stranger while the funeral proceeded. It was an awful event for two small children, but he sat down and pulled me on to his lap and wrapped his arms around me, and we survived.I never till now expressed my deep gratitude for his love and security and kindness. Although he was crushed by the loss of his dad and best friend, he knew what he had to do and saved me from running into the street. Life is a great story, and heroes are everywhere. I am in awe of those who did the heroic thing and grateful too. Now is the time for peace, and freedom no more death or sadness or loss. Step up now, I will see you there.

No comments: