Monday, July 29, 2013

Living in the MOMENT

I met a new friend who lives for the future. He said I have to work extra hard now, extra hours now, because I am older than most of the other guys and I need to sacrifice now for the future for me and my family. I could see the tired stressed look in his eyes. I just smiled and said good luck with that. There is only now. What you do now and how you behave now and what you receive now is the gift and the win of this game. Media will trick you into thinking you are needing something to insure a future, including insurance for your death. It is really funny. When people let go of the past/passed, heal the abuses and pains, and open to a day that is balanced and loving and light, they will find their life truly begins and remains fresh and new all the days of their life. Everything is designed here with perfect math, you get 8 hours to work, 8 hours to play and 8 hours to rest and if you follow the flow of nature's math here you will live healthy and harmonic for a very long time.

No comments: