Friday, July 12, 2013

Negative vs positive

In -tolerance is not negative. It actually has a positive energy as a repellant. Using it when necessary to keep the irritants off of you may be a solution for your progress at this point. We have allowed a lot of negativity to permeate our world with out standing up for ourselves and our world. I would say that I have become intolerant of certain negative aspects that others allow daily without thought. WE GET USED TO CERTAIN THINGS AND UNTIL SOMEONE SAYS ENOUGH NOW, THEY CONTINUE WITHOUT RESISTANCE and wear us down. I have stood up for myself now more than ever. I have spoken my truth to judges, cops, lawyers, doctors and even Indian Chiefs. I have said what I desire and will accept nothing less. I deserve all the things that love and light and laughter have to offer, how about you??? Be positive, be direct, be YOU being the Best you you can be!! Someone will positively adore you for that!!!

No comments: