Sunday, July 14, 2013

To all of you Indigo people

As you realize the value of who you are and why you are the way you are, you will find the hidden gift in your heart of the details of your earth contract. I am an indigo, an angel human, a fully remembered lightworker from Venus. I know all of those traits are a part of what I bring to earth. I have been physically activated since 1988, and on a mission. Actually that is what is my ex husband called it, and it was not said nice! It has been challenging in every way, health, relationships, career changes, just the tip of the iceberg. I get a message and I go, to England, or Mt. Shasta, or Chichenitza, or Machu Picchu, or Sedona, or Tahoe. That is where I must hold the light for the connection to be completed. When I get there alone or with a buddy, I am instantly recognized by those who have not met me here on earth but know me from another place and time. Kids do that to me in my practice, they will see me and then say I am the one from their dreams. Indigo people are here to create the wave of change that will save this world from it's course toward devastation. Those with that calling are energetic and sometimes angry. I know. IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. If you know an indigo or are one, allow love to fill in where the pain of this calling creates rifts. It is time to heal, focus and git er' done now. We are loved and our work is worthy and when we go home there will be a huge celebration, and that is good enough for me.

No comments: