Wednesday, July 31, 2013

watch see and know for sure

The only way this is going to work here and now is if each one of you decides to be a part of the solution. The old manipulations must be seen by those being manipulated. Watch, see, and then allow yourself to feel the truth. I have had the hair go up on my neck many times, knowing that means get the hec out of there now!! I have also had the hair on my arms go up and that says - you in the right place with the right people and this is what magic feels like!! It comes in waves of warmth and light and tingles you. Don't ask someone else, ask yourself. I know who I love and who I need to stay away from. I learned the lessons long ago, some people think it is mystical and I guess I would agree. I choose it, I know it for sure and I love the gift. You all have it, some buried it deep under the debris of manipulation. Food that is good and healthy and energizing causes a baby to open their mouth for more, wrong food for that body causes the baby to push it back out. If you jam it back in ,it will spit it, puke it or get a screaming belly ache!! Their computers are not off line yet, watch, see and know for sure. The children are here to teach you, and you need to pay attention now.

No comments: