Monday, July 29, 2013

Heed the request

When someone says do not get in my way, or speak to me ever again, or whatever the request, let's all honor these now. We are being showered with light. Those who have requested seperation are receiving the light bath, this is very exposing and purging. Old stuff is big stuff. Leave them alone, allow them their space, send your prayers and positive thoughts and move away from the shaking of this wet dog that will soon emerge from the water. You do not need to be splattered with their release.It is not yours to feel and certainly not to absorb. Many are deep in the water under the trine right now, they will either sink or swim and freewill will be their guide. Again, offer light and love and good wishes and keep your distance and put on your raincoat. Let's see how this all turns out, the new world will only house those that are clean and clear and part of the NEW! Many will return home, others who decide to remain will be clean and clear and part of the solution now, instead of creating more probems and pain here. This is GOOD NEWS! Welcome to our healed world.

1 comment:

Maggie McLaughlin said...

thanks for your candid expression of your experiences over the past 24 hours with the Lion gate opening...I can almost hear the roar of the lion. You asked me if I got through it all and I said I did just fine yesterday. Well...out and about with my sister...it has all hit me. I need to find a bed and just sleep. Can hardly navigate. Looking forward to the renewal. Love you, Maggie