Monday, July 1, 2013

Dreaming into reality!

I know what I dream is the higher view of what I am about to experience or am experiencing. The baby (new idea) was taken from the vehicle, unwrapped and handed to me. I took him to the water and baptised him, he was clean and fresh and new and released all the old into the water as we moved through the ritual. Next part of the dream was a huge shower being planned before a wedding, and I was helping with the list and the timing. The whole time I was encouraging them to get it done now, saying time was very very short. Now this is the greatest dream ever, since we all have been waiting and waiting for our new roles here. Are you on the list, the wedding is about to happen the baby saviour is here, and ready to go and he is beautiful! The marriage between heaven and earth about to take place. I am so happy I stayed for the paradigm shift, every second of every day and night reveals something extraordinary!

No comments: