Saturday, July 13, 2013

The harvest is here

You are about to reap what you have sown, lifetime after lifetime. You were introduced to a variety of challenges on the earth, in a variety of human incarnations. Many were warriors, others were peacemakers, some were healers, others made people or our earth sick. Some raped and pillaged and stole and others gave more and more of who they were and what they had. This time is now fully complete and as you were told over and over, you will now reap what you have sown. If you fear your future does not look bright because your past shadows it, have a long loving conversation with the boss, Our Creator, there is still time for good news for those ready and willing to forgive and forget and make ammends. Vengence of a victim will only result in perpetrating more loss. Self pity or depression will result in an even lower frequency of despair. Fear and anxiety are the cue you are ready to take a step forward or backward, but do not sit still! Non-conflict resolution, agreeing to disagree, finding good in every situation, adding light and love as opposed to picking something or someone apart will upgrade your experience greatly. I have known all along that this is my last earth lifetime and ending it on a good note my pleasure and my gift. I believe love is the only thing there is here that goes on and on, the more love and truth and light I sow, the greater my harvest!!! I am ready for a bounty beyond my wildest, and they are wild, DREAMS.

No comments: