Thursday, July 25, 2013

NEED??? YES WE ALL HAVE NEEDS

I was told today by someone I know that they never needed me before and certainly do not need me now. Although I am fully aware of that, and the relationship has always made that very very clear, it still made me feel very very sad and broke my heart again. I need people. I need my kids, my critters, my work and I need to feel needed. It gives me purpose and energy and a focus that takes me beyond me. I love to be needed, I love to be loved, I have a faith in a hope and a dream that someday we will all find that. It aligns us with our purpose here, and we all have one that is very very important. Admit your needs, then ask your guardians and guides and higher self, to assist you in finding those who fulfill them in you and you in them. If we work together as a team of need loving, need fulfilling people, we will get to root of all earth's needs and all the needs of her beautiful children. This way we can meet them where they are and do what we are here to do. I need this, how about you? This is getting real good now huh??

No comments: