Saturday, July 13, 2013

Are you low maintenance?

I sure am, it only takes a little to make me happy or healthy. I have been aware that very soon in my practice it will not take a pill or drops to initiate a shift, but simply an honest conversation with a willing listener. I look forward to that day, I believe it to be soon. I know there are hoarders, high maintenance humans that take more time to get it done then exists in reality. When I go , it takes a second and only a small bag. I do however need a daily shower of love and adoration. I do that with my animals and my land, also my work and my staff. I get it in return from them too. I do not need much, but we all need love, I will tolerate nothing less. Low maintenance, yes, abundantly cherished makes that an easy way to be. Think about how that works for you, there is enough of everything to go around, how much do you need and what specifically is your requirement? Mine is health, happiness and horses, mixed together light, love and laughter!!!

No comments: