Monday, July 15, 2013

Looking in my eyes

I look into your eyes when I talk to you, the real you is in there. The outer you is formed by beliefs, history and geneology. That is only 1/3 of the real you, the part I want to see is inside, sometimes buried deep. That piece of you hidden within the formed structure sometimes thinks it can hide, but when you look into the eyes it is always there. Some will avert the look, others will lean in to it. I tell people when interviewing a potential friend or employee, look deeply and long, speak your truth and watch the eyes. Then the words will have their truest meaning. People use their words to demonstrate their resume, not yours, theirs. The eyes are the window of the soul, you all have a perfect soul. I sat across from my lunch partner yesterday to look into the eyes. The truth was fun to get to know, light was there, they sparkled when stories were shared about nature. I love that!! Take some time today and look into your own eyes and see the real you!

No comments: