Saturday, July 13, 2013

You have not been abandoned

Many had it done to them and as a result, did it to others. Running - fleeing really from the stress and also the truth. Kids have been abandoned by adults who know only seperation, and the damage it causes. I had it done to me, more times than I care to remember. From childhood till now, it still brings me to my knees. On my knees I ground, put my forehead to the earth, cry and allow the mother of this planet to embrace me and give me strength and courage to try again. I appear brave and strong because of that love, the earth mother has taken care of me for a very long time, it is why I teach partnering with nature as a lifestyle. It saved my life and does so daily. You can ground now and connect here, put your forehead to the earth and let it out, she will embrace you, heal you and raise you up to the level you need to be at. SHE IS OUR TRUE MOTHER, AND OUR GALACTIC MOTHER AKASHA SUPPORTS HER IN HER WORK WITH HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. funny how it all works together!!! She has been here the whole time just waiting for you to connect to her, our creator smiles every time he see the mother loving the children. Time to connect!

No comments: