Friday, July 19, 2013

Trust yourself

Many feel like they could have done so much better AND ARE HOLDING. Taking that first step into the new field is not theirs to do. They do not feel worthy nor are they able to ask for forgiveness and clear the slate. I see the regrets everyday in my practice. I have many people who woulda, coulda and shoulda themselves into darkness since light is not about regret, but accountability. I listen while they tell me every reason something happened and that it should just stay that way. I say shine a bright bright light on this, then let it go and let it flow. Cleansing the wounds of our own transgressions requires tears of release. Under the grand trine, water is everywhere, use the gift. Your angels will help you. Mistakes many, regrets no, just acknowledging that I certainly could have done so much better and from now on I will. Trust yourself, take that first step, you will need to do it all on your own! We are ready for you, the road has been lowered and you ascending - step on to the rainbow bridge and see where your life takes you NOW!

No comments: