Sunday, July 14, 2013

Align with those happy to hear what YOU have to say

Like minded people get a lot done. Their love and passion about certain things including one another, adds vital energy to their focus and makes it amazing and magical and grows it exponentially. It is like that in love, in family, in self, then when that is balanced, add in career, charity and anything else you put your heart in to. The stories of heroes and victories are the ones of challenge and passion. What and who are you passionate about? I love kids!! I always have had a big thing about that, my kids first, and they know that well, and then any other kid close by. One day a guy was watching me hopscotch with his kids and he commented on my youthful loving energy, by saying which one is the kid here???? IAM! I certainly appreciated that and said thank you for commenting. I need to hear those words from someone who gets me, I need now to align with the like minded who love to hear what I have to say AND APPRECIATE HOW I DO IT. I align with those whose words make me smile, or think. I need words that give me hope and support my process. Both things are adding in now. NON-CONFLICT, AGREE TO DISAGREE-ALLOW WITH LOVE. Focus only on the good stuff now!! And let me say this, I am so GOOD!~

No comments: