Wednesday, July 17, 2013

FRESH START

Are you awake, if you are you have made it to your fresh start. Today day is the grand trine opening, and those who have come far are going on through. It is like a gateway to your next and a new reality. Letting go of your his-tory or her-story, which ever it was, is happening. Like an old coat, given now to the Akashic records for keeping like the Good will. You no longer need to bear it or wear it. Visualize taking it off, treat it with great respect as it is your storyline and your experiences, then gently fold it, bless it, cry or laugh with relief and hand it to your guardian angel or higher self or Jesus and say WOW!! That was something wasn't it??????? I know we are ready for a fresh and healthy start to a fresh and healthy life here. I for one, am ripping that baby off and flinging it with laughter and joy and relief to Annie, my guardian angel and you will all hear my voice singing at the top of my lungs, THANK YOU Creator for this amazing adventure called life on Earth, it has been something special and the memories will be sweet and my lessons profound, use them in the future for the library of the universe, SO NO ONE ELSE HAS TO REPEAT ANY OF WHAT I HAVE DOCUMENTED. WOW!!!! Holy Herald, it is a new day - enjoy your opportunity. I know I will!!!!

No comments: