Monday, July 15, 2013

Who do we touch?

I have watched the energy of others in response to people, places and things my whole. It is fun and mostly inspiring, sometimes though horrifying. I know we all know everything, although not everyone remembers that yet, so I will remind those who want to be on the transition team of bringing life and love back to the Earth. Every single word and action you do effects everything around you like dropping a pebble in the pond. It starts and radiates outward in ALL directions, no one is safe from that energy unless their aura is strong and their boundaries of self love solid. The world is a flowing mass of energy, and every detail feeds on the energy nearest it. Like the grass my horses eat, from the ground into their bodies into a ride for me. Clean and strong and harmonious, that is how I like it to be. Everyday I project love on to my land, my animals, my work and ME! The result of true love and positive flow is amazing. You are your own grass, your own ride, your own flow of energy. When we are ill or fat or sad or seperate, we do not flow harmonically or evenly into this plane, it leaves glitches and rifts. It is up to you to start the flow of love and self acceptance into your heart and life, and radiate THAT and ONLY THAT into our world here. YOU TOUCH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ALL OF THE TIME, JUST BY BEING ALIVE AND PRESENT, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND BE ACCOUNTABLE PLEASE. THANK YOU.

No comments: