Monday, July 15, 2013

ENCHANTMENT

What enchants you? That means to take a word and feel a reality form from it. Speaking into life a vision or a feeling or a dream. I can say all sorts of magical things because I KNOW for sure they will create my reality and that is a powerful tool. I feel that enchantment of my own self talk, I feel that it supports my process daily. Songs do it, poems too. Books and stories are full of it. WORDS OF LOVE AND ADMIRATION ARE HUGE ENCHANTERS. What do you wish to create now. Begin with your words. Use the love word, the light word, the yes word, the abrakadabra word too. My ex told the judge our marriage ended because he said NO, he was right, the spell was broken and the enchantment ended with ONE WORD! Powerful stuff here. I love the feel of creating something beautiful by speaking and singing beautiful words, putting into this world an enchanting presence of possibility and potential and love for all. If you use negative words the spell is broken and the potential is ended. I believe there are many out there that need to remember this reality and start fresh with those words of positive action and belief. Let's share this with teachers and doctors and other who influence your way of feeling about yourself. How about this? It is all good, it always was and shall be forevermore! You were created perfectly by love and that is GOOD enough.

No comments: