Sunday, July 21, 2013

YOUR life is you!

Many of you have lives you wish were different. Jobs, relationships, money issues and the list of what comprises your day goes on. I have to tell you, YOUR life is YOU! Your health IS YOU! Your job is YOU! Your choices are YOU, YOU, YOU! Please look inward and decide which part of YOU - YOU LIKE! Then if there are things about it you wish were different, change them now. Stop waiting for YOU to love YOU! Don't adopt someone else's life because you think it fits you or will make your life better, MAKE YOUR OWN. You can add it to the other one if it fits. Bringing you to the table and being equally in love with the whole thing is a key to happiness together. I live the charmed life, I work where I love every single thing, I play here too. I share it with those who think it seems cool and hope they can feel the good of creating ME in my home, my job, my ranch and all that I do. IT IS ME! Loving me is loving all of who I am and the life I live, it is that simple. Loving yourself and all that you do, live for and represent is easy if you love it too!! It is very difficult to love someone or something that you don't love yourself!! Think about this, change starts with YOU! Love does too, build around that simple idea and we will all live the charmed life now.

No comments: