Friday, July 12, 2013

Even or Odd?

Me - ODD, Odd to the max. No matter how hard I was pushed to get in line, fit in, be even with everyone else, I could not do it. Yelling made me more resistant and critical opinions caused me to disappear altogether. I could not be quiet, or let it alone. I could not watch as someone was injured or humiliated or left out. I could however add in my odd and rare point of light and perspective that would reveal something that needed a light shined on it. I could love the unlovable, the fringe walkers. I am a mercury motivated character. Mercury changed my life as a child. It made me accelerate in every way, bigger, taller, smarter, sassier, more willing to be odd than I was already. It gave me the wildness to be a risk taker, and I would commonly put everything on the line for the light and love of my soul here. Are you odd or even, the sheeple are even, herded together and pushed around and told when and how high. Or are you like the wolf?? Living in two worlds at the same time, a spiritual being having a human experience? Decide for yourself, oddly enough that could be the key that sets you free! Understanding yourself, being OK with odd, changes everything.

No comments: