Friday, July 12, 2013

I see you

Auras are energy flows, like rivers of color and light moving through the terrain. Bright or dark, intense or dim, they tell me what is going with you. I can light someone's aura with my words, I can also shine my light into their dark corners and reveal some hidden truth. You must then decide what to do next. I can share my gift with those who request a reading or I can keep quiet until that happens. It is first a gift for me. Like all things here. It does me a lot of good and keeps me safe. Me is the one I am accountable to and for and with. Only then am I of any value to you. As you learn how your gifts work and which ones you possess, first you must master them in the privacy of your own world. When you know you have it all set up and working for you, you can offer it to the rest of the world with confidence and ability. Insecurity does not work here, demanding someone honor your gift won't work either it will just frustrate you. It is what it is, and it is good enough just for you until you are fully in control and able to share peacefully. I will not stay in a bar late in to the evening because aura's get loose and attach to others like leeches, I call it elbows and assholes, and judgement and self protection disappear in the mixture. It is hard to hold your own with a room full of vampires looking for light and energy. This has saved me a lot of grief. I am glad I found a career that offers me a chance to use my gift every day. Find your niche, practice your gift and then when you are ready, sing, share, draw, teach, build, or do whatever it is you have mastered share it with the rest of us! We are ready for the big dogs to demostrate the higher abilities and you are a big dog!!!

No comments: