Sunday, July 21, 2013

Let's get FULL DISCLOSURE

The truth we get now has very little of truth in it. Abbreviated versions, blames, excuses and on and on. All I want is the truth and full disclosure of every detail that I am to make a decision about. I tell everyone to get their own PDR from any bookstore so that you have full disclosure regarding any drug, pharmaceutical or over the counter. I want full disclosure from every rancher and farmer out there about my food, I want to know all the details. I want full disclosure from the government that shuts us up with it's legalese and that whole other nonsense keeping real people scared and fooled. Mostly I want full disclosure from people. Ordinary people are so used to blowing smoke, evading the subject or acting so arrogant that no one dares get to the core of the issues and the real truth. The only way to get it, is to offer it. So there, ask me and I will tell you the whole story, I do that and now I hope we all do that too.

No comments: