Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Choosing to stay or go

Some people die young, they choose that. When life is not offering any additional info or development they leave. I see it everyday, those who are sick and tired of what they have chosen and who they have become. Some feel trapped and yet they know they can flee any time and do in the wink of an eye. No blame. Some people decide to stay and work it out, they choose that. Earth offers choice, knowledge of dark and light, yes and no, on or off, nice or mean. It is the gift that Creator provided us to try out. We did. And in truth we succeeded although it may look a little lopsided right now. All of us choose to incarnate. Those of us staying for the new earth, are choosing that right now. If you choose to stay and help, fall back into light and love only mode please. The rest of you crab apples, choose something far away from me pretty please. That is my choice. I want the space that I have to work in to be filled with laughter, and love all the rest of my human incarnation, and that is who and how it will be!! CHOOSE NOW! I AM!

No comments: