Saturday, July 6, 2013

The greatest treasures are found in the most hidden places and the darkest people

I know that, so does every treasure hunter. The ones that were buried long ago are the ones I hunt. My friend Wade died when we were young but his spirit lives within my heart to this very day. He was a real rebel in every way. He had to live with his Nana and Great grandma since no one else could tame him. He was beautiful and wild and loved every thing fast. He was also angelic with his mop of curly blonde hair and a smile that could light a room. He knew when to show up and what to say, he was fearless and loving and able and ready. He flew into heaven off his motorcycle one day, just to be free. I knew within his human frame was a heart of gold and a magic for living fully that few realized in those days. He was too big for earth. I saw the treasure in that bad boy and knew if he stayed he would make a difference here, but even in leaving early he has stayed and helped me everyday, and I, with him in my heart, am making the difference on behalf of both of us heavenly beings, together. I am a treasure hunter, I know where to look and stop at nearly nothing to reveal and share it with everyone!! Some say take what you are given and be grateful for that, I say not me, I will seek and I will find all the good things that were hidden here in the hearts of humans and dig till they are released and fully realized, it is what I love to do and there are treasures buried everywhere! Hunt it up you all, it is time!!

No comments: