Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Coming out of the woodwork

I as watch the world wake up, it is fun to see and meet those joining in the fun. Many who could have given up or given in, are here awake and aware and well now. Many who were sad or sick or not willing, all of a sudden decided it was worth it to change. I am so glad that so many are joining me in the shift to the new earth. I spent 25 years heralding a message of change, many people listened and changed their lives and their health. Many others chalked me up a critical or crazy or in need of intervention!! The witchdoctor was the name they spoke behind my back and the brave ones actually said it to my face. When I review the logs, after all the changes, I know they were all good and meant to move me along, but holy herald, that took a lot of energy and self love. I did not know I had it in me sometimes, but when I got real solid was when someone tried to push me beyond my limits. And I have no limits or rules, so that is a big job! Thank you pushers for your part in renewing my spirit and my strength. If you have been pushed or pulled or abandoned or just gave the hell up, now is the time, look around you, those in love with life here are coming out of the woodwork! They are every where, smiling and driving fast and furious to their new destination, one filled with joy and purpose and Yes, LOVE< LOVE< LOVE!

No comments: