Friday, July 19, 2013

kitty's don't like baths, neither do some people

Remember bath time as a kid was on Saturday night and you had to get your head washed too. It seemed that it was always the last thing on my list, since I was a very busy little girl. Now it is my first thing. I love the water, to soak, float and let it loosen the energy that binds me so tight. It is a time where I can see angels and hear the songs and words of inspiration. I knew today I had to give Boo-Boo our kitty, a bath too. Kitties for sure think it goes at the bottom of the list too. Yet he needed a little loosening that brushing would not do. So in he went. I have seen people resist the good things, but once they immerse themselves and let go, it all washes itself clean. Boo-boo let me and I as I dried him off, he gave me a look of thanks, and said I don't think I could have done that on my own! If you need help now, ask, it is time to loosen the grime and let it run down the drain! Find a pond, or lake or pool or tub and let it all go.

No comments: