Monday, July 22, 2013

Alignment

Spinal, teeth, health, emotions, beliefs and just about everything you can conjure up is moving into alignment. It is crushing old barriers, busting up beliefs long held, tearing down walls hiding the truth, revealing in order all that you knew beneath the debris was good and right and strong and viable. Sometimes I laugh at the foolishness of what we thought was real, sometimes I shake my head and walk away and once in awhile I stand up and make a statement. I desire alignment in every way now, I require alignment too. My body is forming constantly around my energy and the male part of my energy field is a little haywire right now. Putting my right leg forward is hard and I keep trying to loosen it up. Let alignment come to you. Let healing find your fields. Let love open the doors and shine the lights that you desire, alot easier than trying to do it on your own. Believe and receive, alignment is landing and the universe is putting it into position over the next few days. The 29th is the star of david in our sky, look and see and feel fully aligned with your heart, and your purpose here. It is finished. We are ready for alignment, thank you Creator for this amazing gift.

No comments: