Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Do we really know what love is??

1st Corinthians chapter 13, is very clear on the subject. Now I love books, I love history and knowledge, I love quotes, but mostly I love truth. I feel the energy of words, that is why I say the things I do, intentionally. I get a feel for whole situation. In this chapter, the description of love is clear. It is in the whole of us, all there was in the beginning, which is how we were created, and when all is said and done, it is all that will remain. My pets have been loved by me and at the rainbow bridge I will be with them again. I believe that. They are the living and neverending part of my love, my girls will always be with me too, no matter where I go. I have not felt that way with others but a very few short times and that is about to change. My dad died when I was 2, and loving and losing at such a young age, stopped me from trusting anyone, especially a man. His love disappeared with his body and spirit and for a child that was hard to understand and certainly not easily accepted. Learning to trust someone now will be the new matrix for me, loving the way the chapter describes is my goal. Faith, yup got that, hope, for sure and always who I am, but this love thing - wow, let's see where that takes us.

No comments: