Thursday, August 1, 2013

What is mine to love

That is the 60 million dollar question. Mine is everything I am willing to take responsibility for, be accountable to and put first. My girls are mine to love. My animals are mine to love. My work is mine to love. My ranch is mine to love. I am accountable to these things, to do loving and supportive work with them. I am totally accountable to me, so I am mine to love, no one else needs to do that to make me feel whole or happy. That is a hard life's lesson. Children need to be loved, and now I will focus on that. As a child I did not feel love, and not until after my mom was gone did she explain and apologize for her fears and her behaviors. That was peaceful relief for me. I was glad to know that underneath her choices she really did love me. I have spoken my truth and it has set me free. Those who are mine to love will love me endlessly for that gift. I am grateful and willing now to love what is mine to love and everything will be alright. You decide for you. Love is all that there is.

No comments: