Thursday, August 22, 2013

Who's going to ride your wild horses?

I love that song, it reminds me of me. I have 11 horses 2 we do not ride. Someone asked why I keep them if I don't ride them, I said because they are mine and I love them and am responsible for them. They are ME! One is the Dove, rare and special in every way, even looks like me. Never ridden her,ever. The other is Casey, the bucker. He will not tolerate a saddle ever, although you can ride him barebacked. I am just like that too. Do not tell me, ask me. Do not tie me, let me be free. Do not saddle me with something I do not like, I will fight to get it off me. I am learning something everyday about myself with my beautiful horses. My horse Coal and I were riding yesterday and it felt odd, so I got off and let him run, he needed to buck and twist and go bananas for a minute, then I got back on and had a great ride. I know I need to do that too once in awhile. You are your wild horses, they are power animals in complete agreement with humans as partners, they will carry you, help you with your work, look in to your eyes and listen when no one else will. Thank you God for such an awesome gift.

No comments: