Monday, August 26, 2013

Fusion

I saw the nuclear bomb go off in my dream, so real and clear to me that I actually hit the deck and put my hands over my head waiting for impact. I waited......giving it enough time to reach me for sure. Then NOTHING happened. So I stood back up and then woke up. In the reality of the human experience I was changed forever. Knowing that all my dreams are real and give me all the info I need for my reality. All I need to do is quietly meditate on them for full discernment. Fusion, the blending into oneness the seperateness we have created here. Leveling the playing field so to speak. I have been invited to go home and sit and watch this shift from a star more than once. I said I would stay and play in the new world for awhile, being helpful and having fun. I knew we were going in to ONENESS and it is now. Let the fusion sweep through, allowing the changes and the releases of energy to be peaceful and fruitful. If you resist those things that nag you will persist, if you go with the flow, you will morph into the best you yet. One with all things now, if I clean up ME, let go of ego and competition and fear of opinion, then I automatically clean up everything I love. Radiating love and light in all directions is the job now. I am ready, how about you??

No comments: