Friday, August 30, 2013

No-thing left to say now...

I love to talk, always have. I have a job where I get to talk. I have animals that love to listen to me talk and sing. I talk to the world via a blog. Yesterday I was asked to talk and for the very first time in my whole life I said NO. I do not have anything left to say right now. I have said what I want, said how I feel, said what will work for me and what won't. Period. Nothing left to say. Now sit back and enjoy the reality of my truth, my hopes, my dreams and my desires. You can not have it if you do not speak it OUT LOUD. I shared that those who used negative and toxic words and lived lives filled with stress or regret or both or had an opinion about something not asked for would need to shift this now. Your thyroid is your butterfly, it is wrapped around your vocal chords, when you vibrate them using happy honest gentle kind words and songs, love and laughter should be the only result. Truth and love the foundation for every single tone and letter expressed, period. To be rebirthed here, the butterfly must crack the chrysalis and emerge, it is floated into reality with love only, happy healthy and truthful words, make it so. You put them in to your bubble. My bubble is full of good, healthy, happy, successful, loving words. I know what I have created and it is so wonderful I can barely believe it myself, and I believe in everything! SO, no-thing to add, only a life created by love and truth that I spoke into my bubble, to live in peace and freedom and with great passion now. HOW ABOUT YOU? DID you set it up and get it the way you want it, if not, do it now quickly.

No comments: