Friday, August 30, 2013

Show us now

I could never understand going to a doctor who looked worse than I felt. A banker who was poor, or a teacher who had not really learned much enough anything yet. I have heard people say I love dogs, BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY. I love kids, BUT THEY NEVER EVEN LIVED WITH THEIR OWN KIDS. I think you are special, BUT NEVER DEMONSTRATED that IN A WAY THAT WAS UNDERSTOOD OR SPECIAL TO ME. Enough now, if you say it and expect any one to believe it, then you must show it. It will be in your life, your days and your nights. It will be constant and worth it every step of the way, easy or not. Parents give me their kids all of the time, to assist in an upgrade, health, attitude, energy, diet, looks and on it goes. They know my kids are someone they want to emulate for their kids. I say this, first the parent must do THE PARENT. I say I can not change the lineage, the DNA. The parent must take responsibility for the whole thing, or at the very least their 50%. Fat parents have fat kids, toxic parents have sad and angry kids, sick parents have sick kids, lost parents have lost and lonely kids. Period. If you want it - SHOW US NOW, it is YOU who must DO IT for all to see and believe. Especially your family. They are yours to love and cherish, and to show all that you desire for them, first you must demonstrate those things in your own life. Can't teach what you do not already know and have. PERIOD!

No comments: