Thursday, August 15, 2013

Instant manifestation

My friend tells me about a guy out west he knows and likes, he says his name out loud. Scott Freeman. I smile and say sounds like a cool guy. I say I may know someone who knows him and as we walk into the parking lot, out of nowhere, my guy is there and says yes I do know, SCOTT FREEMAN. We then proceed to lunch where we are sitting down to wait for our food and my pal says, Holy Herald, look, it IS SCOTT FREEMAN!!! I said what???? He said right here, and went to say hi and bring him over to the table. INSTANT MANIFESTATION of a name who is a human. Magic!! Then back at the ranch I tell the story and my client looks at me and says, I just met SCOTT FREEMAN, last weekend on the lake. Now why was this so amazing?? Because it shows how linked we all are, and with one shout of a name, we can be there in the wink of an eye now. We all know each other and the magic of our linking together has begun, we are ONE! We always were, we just forgot, and now we have started to remember!

No comments: