Saturday, August 10, 2013

Are you showing up now?

Some people are starting to show up again after a long time of absence. Absent from love, from happiness, from health, from their own families. Fear and shame driving people away from themselves and all of what they love. Driven absolutely crazy by the words that echo in their heads that someone once said and they believed. I see it all of the time. Kids are sponges, and one comment can last forever. I heard DUMB___ by a guy once and if I were not aware of the source and the reason this came up I might have been injured by it. I know he was. You only say the words you believe and own as your own. I know others who were also injured by the exact words from that same Father. It is a HIS-STORY of pain and cruelty and verbal abuse that hangs in the air like death causing the death of love and the end of light for them. I can not stand when that happens to anyone, especially a kid. They simply stop showing up!!! You will look for them and they will just not be there. Some even leave the planet under this influence and I understand why they go home. Without love there is no reason to be here. Without a reason to show up and place within your own heart that makes you love everything, there is no place to be. Show up now. We need you, we always did. We are sorry for the pain, let it go. That was then and this is NOW, and now is when this is going to get very very good. I showed up again and I am sure glad I did!

No comments: