Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Navigating the waters of life

I bought a stand up paddle board. I thought it would be hard to learn. My friend showed me how, and it is so fun. He helped me choose one that is super fast and sleek. We went cruising and the ability to stay on top and move throw the waves easily was imprinted. It is my life here, knowing how to navigate the channels and the waves in a sleek, quick vehicle is what I have finally come to. Funny how we know what works, what gets our attention.Then when we get brave enough to just try it, although super scarey and warned by his mom that there is the possibility of falling, I got it done!!! That is living life fully and using your potential for your highest good. I navigate freely through the emotional waters of me, that is what water represents, and I am successful now. Find something that interests, that challenges you and that gives you enough connection to spark the chance to make the changes you want. How about riding a horse, that changes alot of people forever. Do not wait another minute to be in the present, it is truly your gift from the Universe.

No comments: